THE TRI-STATE HOLINESS ASSOCIATION welcomes you to Clinton Campmeeting. We trust your stay with us will be a pleasant one, blessed of God. While we ask our regular attendees and those who stay on the grounds to adhere to the following guidelines, VISITORS are always welcome to come just as you are! We want you here!
If you plan to stay on the grounds, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Your attendance at all the services is expected.
- No young people under sixteen years of age shall be left unattended.
- No young people shall be permitted to leave the grounds unless accompanied by a responsible adult or by express permission of the camp office.
- Promiscuous, questionable, or sexually suggestive attire, conduct, or conservation is not permitted.
- Ladies should dress as becoming Christians. There shall be no shorts, jeans, slacks, culottes, mini-skirts, low-cut blouses or sleeveless blouses/dresses permitted. Visitors may be exempted from this rule, but are encouraged to dress as modestly as possible while here.
- Gentlemen are expected to dress as such. There shall be no shorts, swim trunks, tight trousers, tank tops, etc. permitted. There shall be no open shirts or bare chests. Visitors are expected to adhere as closely as possible to this rule.
- Televisions are not permitted on the grounds. If you have a camper equipped with TV, please refrain from using it while on the grounds.
- Radios may be used to check on news and weather, but must not be played loudly.
- Loud music shall not be played on any media.
- Pets are not permitted on the grounds.
- There is an 11:00 P.M. curfew. After this time, all unnecessary movement around the grounds must cease. All young people are expected to be in their rooms and quiet. There shall be no loud talking, slamming of doors, or other annoyances.
- Any literature or other items to be sold on the grounds must be sold through the Book Store.
- There is a three minute pause for prayer at 1:30 P.M. Your participation is appreciated.
- There will be no loud talking or other disturbances in the area of the tabernacle during services.
- There will be no soliciting except by express permission of the office.
- Speed limit on the grounds is 10 mph. Help us protect our many pedestrians.
Always be respectful of other people’s feelings, space, and privacy. Remember the Golden Rule, “Do unto others …”